Protecting Our Clients
These insurance policies, as well as Surety Bonds with the Department of Business Oversight, are above and beyond what most Independent Escrow Companies provide.
• $1 million in Cyber Liability • $4 million in E&O
• $2 million in Commercial Crime • $100 million Trust Account
• $5 million Fidelity Bond
We have gone to great lengths to be an industry leader in CFPB compliance.
We have taken the following measures to ensure the security of your client’s funds:
• First Escrow Company in California to successfully pass SSAE-16 SOC 1 & 2 Type 2 Audit
• Centralized banking procedure (wire fraud protection)
• Confirming wires off-site
• Positive pay
• Encrypted emails with non-public information (NPI)
• Cell phone, laptop and email security
The Pango Group family of companies has successfully completed the Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagement No.16 (SSAE 16) SOC 1 and SOC 2 Type I and II audits.
With the ever-evolving regulations mandated by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Pango Group is proud to be one of the rst independent escrow companies in California to complete these audits. By establishing and implementing systems that meet the guidelines of ALTA Best Practices and Escrow Institute Model Policies and Procedures, Pango Group is in the best position to be compliant with many of the lender requirements as a result of the CFPB regulations.